Wednesday 27 January 2016

Exploring Melbourne! Captain Cooks Cottage!

Today I am feeling like I am never going to get threw all my posts from our big trip! BUT I must Solider on!! 

Our first day in Melbourne Chris wanted to do a tour of the MCG... personally I would rather stab myself in my eye with a fork then be put through such torture, bahahhaha. So I headed across the road to Captain Cooks Cottage! 


Captain Cooks Cottage can be found in the beautiful Fitzroy Gardens of Melbourne.





Built in 1755, Cooks Cottage is said to be one of the oldest buildings in Australia.




Originally the Cottage was located in Yorkshire, England and was bought to Australia in 1934.





Amazing each brick was individually numbered, packed then shipped to Australia. 




There is a small fee for entering and exploring cooks cottage, but in my eyes totally worth it. Its amazing to see how much life has changed and evolved in time. 

If you would like to check out the rest of the pictures I took from Cooks Cottage head to my facebook page! 

No comments:

Post a Comment