Wednesday 23 December 2015

*Holiday* Day Two - Jenolan Caves

So day 2 seen us pack up early and get out of that shit Motel early! Was so glad to see the backside of that place. 

We the made the hour trip to Jenolan Caves. 

Coming into the place I was speechless! We actually drove through the cave.


With that view I already knew it was worth it. 
There are several caves to choose from to go in. I choose the Diamond cave as it was an easy grade one perfect for kids. 

Words can not describe this place. I was completely mesmerized!  


The photos I have taken barley show the beauty of this cave.


I had NEVER seen anything like it before in my life.


At some points in the cave we had to duck to avoid wiping our selves out by rocks.


One day I hope we can go back so I can do all the caves as they are apparently all so very different.


Perfect recommended experience for all! 

If you would like to see all my photos please head to my Facebook page! 


To read more about the Jenolan Caves you can head to their website 

No comments:

Post a Comment