Thursday 12 November 2015

Craft Time: Handmade Kids Sticker Book!


Kids just love stickers! They also love sticking them on the walls, on the furniture, on the windows, on the carpet.... everywhere.

SO with the move coming up soon I really don't have the time to be carefully pulling stickers off the walls so I decided to make Zackie a cool little sticker book, out of a folder and scrapbook papers.

I use a ring binder folder, the smaller size I think its A3? 


And an assortment of designs and sizes of scrapbook paper. 


Firstly I laminated the pieces. Mostly so the pages are thicker as my son likes to stick them on, pull them off again. 


Then cut all the pieces out. 


Hole punch them.


Pop them in the binder folder.


Volia! we are done! Easy huh?



For hours of StickY FuN!


Best thing is you can add more pages as you please, and you don't only have to use scrapbook paper! You could use old magazine pages, paper bags, Kids painting, ohhhh the ideas are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment