Tuesday 20 October 2015

Sunday!!! Funday!! Sunsets on the Beach..... Bliss

Sunday evening..... While watching the sunset...
THIS HAPPENED!


Sad thing is, I am pretty sure that this was the first time in the 3 years that we have lived here that I actually had a wine on the beach! Thinking about it, I am disappointed. 2 months to go and we will leave Port Stephens! So its on the list TO DO AGAIN!!!!!

The Sunset was amazing, this was taken on the Anna Bay end of Stockton beach.


We were even treated with watching some horses on the beach. It was pure beauty. 


 Nothing relaxes the soul more then listening to the waves crash on the beach while feeling the sea breeze in your hair. I'm going to miss this place!

Zack posed for a beach shot! 



He also went for a swim! I caught this photo of him running away from Daddy back down to the water when it was time to go. He was not ready! Ha HA 



Make sure you make time to enjoy the small things in life.  

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment