Saturday 3 October 2015

Wonderful Business Review! LITTLE TIN SHED MEDOWIE!



Business Review: LITTLE TIN SHED MEDOWIE!
Once in a while, you may come across a business that you want the world to know about.... Although I am not to sure if this business would benefit from the world knowing, but more so from everyone in the Port Stephens area knowing, and tourists that are visiting the area! 

This business is the LITTLE TIN SHED MEDOWIE!
I have been here a coupe times now,... and quit frankly I am extremely disappointed with myself that I didn't make the effort to go there sooner! I can not praise these guys enough.

They sell the freshest veggies ever! Everything is picked fresh every morning! It looks good, it smells good and most of it it has taste! Great taste! Yep you read that right you can actually TASTE it! Best of all, it doesn't go off within a week of having it. I had broccoli and cauliflower for nearly a month in my fridge and when I ate it, it was still crispy fresh. 

I live out at the bay, so its a half hour drive there and back, but it is so worth it! Don't believe me? Go and see for yourself YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED! 

Today I got all this for...... wait for it...... wait for it..... ONLY $30!!!!!

Follow them on facebook! 

You can find these guys at 643 Medowie Road, Medowie.

SHARE SHARE SHARE, SO EVERONE IN THE AREAD KNOWS ABOUT THESE GUYS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment