Tuesday 6 October 2015

Things that make ME Happy =) *Smile *Laugh *Giggle

Quite often we get over whelmed by the bad things in our lives, the negative things. 
 So today I thought it would be a wonderful thing to share with you the things that make me happy! 


Firstly My Family makes me happiest! There is never a day that goes by where I don't think how lucky I am to be blessed with a beautiful loving partner and 2 adorable sons. 

Other things that make me happy:

-CRaFTS-
-PaiNTiNG-
-PuRPLE-
-GLiTTER-
-TiE DYE-
-BOHeMiAM-
-WiNDCHiMES-
-DREaMCaTCHERS-
-SUNCaTCHERS-
-BeADS-
-BooKS-
-CRYSTaLS-
-TRaVEL-
-EXPLoRING-
-MY FRiENDS-
-COCKTAiLS-
-ELEPHaNTS-
-LaUGHiNG-
-CooKiNG-
-CHOCOLaTE-
-STRaWBERRiES-
-MaNGO-
-SMaRTiES-
-BEaCH-
-SHeLLS-
-WaVES-
-ReLAXING-
-WaLKS-

What makes you happy??? ...

No comments:

Post a Comment